UEFA UNDER21 CHAMPIONSHIP 2021™
MOL Fehérvár FC
From the very first conversation with Seyu we knew we had found the right partner to deliver the unique fan engagement programme we had been looking for. Everything was really easy to understand, well organised and straightforward to rollout. They walked us through the entire process, worked collaboratively with us to create really strong marketing assets and tuned everything around to accommodate extremely tight timelines.
...the capacity of Veszprém Arena is for 5,000 spectators, it is never enough for the big games. I wanted to bring the huge remaining part of fans into
the hall in order to really make them feel they are here and they are the part of the successes.
…they (Seyu) provide a service which is key in helping supporters stay engaged with their teams, and that is even more crucial at a time such as this
when the sports industry is going through a difficult period and fans are unable to support in person.
Seyu is a unique way to collect valuable user generated content, which is one of the most popular contents in sport marketing today.
I would recommend all clubs to partner up with Seyu, as they’ll introduce a new solution that will provide the clubs with an innovative, appealing solution for fan engagement, and also new opportunities for clubs and sponsors as well.
We are convinced that this kind of support is a very important stimulation for the players.
Seyu is a real-time, fan engagement, photo sharing solution that allows right holders to collect fan data and instantly distribute safe, user generated content on their existing platforms.
Our IT solution helps sport industry partners to generate more revenue on already sold commercial surfaces by building a desired emotional bridge between brands and fans.
Executing this in a way that enables sport organizations to tap into the huge spending power of remote fans while generating a new kind of consumer data and accelerating their MARKETING-PR-CSR communications.
Seyu is an easy to implement, 200+ events proven, AI assisted solution which is using sport industry partners’ already existing IT infrastructure to allow fans around the world, through a moderated channel, to post their photos on to the LED boards and other screens in the stadiums on matchdays, and share them instantly on social media in branded frames.
Thanks to the white-label
version of Seyu our
Monetize their enormous remote fanbase
- By directly tapping into the spending power of fans all over the world via a real-time entertainment of remote fans in matches that also strengthens brand loyalty
- Providing VIP selfie posting opportunity as a premium feature for fans
- Allocating VIP selfie posting privileges as part of loyalty marketing campaigns
- Rewarding fans with VIP selfie posting experience if they purchase special items in webshop or reach a spending barrier , this way increasing webshop, membership, season ticket or VIP pass sales
Generate more revenue on already sold commercial surfaces
- By involving existing sponsors in our remote fan entertainment solution, this way re-utilizing valuable commercial platforms
- Placing fan selfies tastefully and visibly between sponsor content on the perimeter boards
- Creating special commercial packages and activities for sponsoring brands built upon the bigger attention on their advertisements
- Expending an ordinary advertisement surface with 8 additional digital commercial platforms directly reaching fans, which are SEO enhanced
- Realizing revenue on unsold perimeter surfaces in added time and VAR time
Gather unique consumer data
- By requiring fans to authenticate themselves when entering the selfie posting platform
- Through profiling users based upon their photo posting behaviours
- Thanks to our AI that analyse the photos posted with our solution, this way providing a feedback from remote markets
- Consumer habits, brand awareness, fan behaviour, supporter relations information are always delivered in a form of reports to partners
- Also providing a visual feedback in real-time on commercial campaigns around the globe
Enhance social media exposure with moderated, mass-produced, fan-generated and high-engaging content
- Safely delivering user-generated content (UGC) thanks to our AI assisted vetting software
- By instantly availing fans of their club colours framed photos and inviting them with push notifications to share them on social media
- Thanks to that fans have a strong emotional connection with their selfies and they take pride in their photos being shared on the official social media channels of their beloved club
- As a result of the popularity of UGC among fans, club and sponsor branded fan photos deliver 320% more organic engagement in average on social media than any other photos shared from the same sports event
- By providing an appealing and entertaining channel to the generation Y, Z and millennials who are often referred to as the selfie generations
Support CSR & CRM campaigns
- Providing an option to reward fans instead of refunding their tickets
- Creating unique loyalty marketing campaigns for season ticket/membership holders
- By involving fans locally and globally in addressing issues in society
- Creating widely communicated campaigns in collaboration with sponsors
- Supporting great causes by uniting fans around the world in the aim of reaching common goals through selfies
- Launching charity stream involving fans and sponsors to help those in need
Implement revenue generating, proven technology effortlessly
- By setting up our solution within hours and make photo posting available for fans
- A customised, white-label version of Seyu can be ready to go in only 48 hours
- Our technology is through over 200 sport events, including 7 world events
- Accessible for LED operators through our cloud based system
- Doesn’t require any IT investment or extra workforce from partners
- Only a stable internet connection, HDMI cable and a laptop needed for operators
Questions you might have about Seyu
Seyu can be installed in 24 hours anywhere in the world
NO, Seyu’s system runs separately from the club’s website or app. We deliver content to be displayed on the digital platforms that can be displayed as easy as any advertising on the digital platforms.
All this being said, a white label (club branded) version of Seyu app can be created and connected to the club’s main application with minimum club IT department involvement.
NO, Seyu operates on the existing LED infrastructure of the clubs, there is no need for further investments.
YES, Seyu is compatible with both pitch side LED boards and giant screens too at the same time.
YES, Seyu’s service can be tailored to each partner and selfie frames/LED displays can even differ match by match, campaign by campaign or message by message. We always use the club’s brandbook and take into consideration the requirements of the club and sponsors when creating the service design.
Seyu’s app is currently available in English, Spanish, German and Hungarian languages, however the fan messages can be listed in Seyu app in any language a club would require.
NO, at Seyu we use a revenue sharing model with a minimal retainer fee before the revenue sharing kicks in if the club uses one of our revenue generating models via fans or sponsors.
YES, Seyu offers 8 new commercial platforms for displaying sponsor content throughout the service, directly reaching fans. Seyu fan selfies deliver on average 320% more organic engagement on social media than any other photos shared from the same match, this way widely communicating the sponsor across digital platforms and at the same time developing an emotional bridge with fans.
Seyu helps clubs to reutilize their already sold commercial LED surfaces by inviting their existing sponsors with the assistance of the club to enhance their ordinary advertising with Seyu’s fan activation. Without any further financial investment from the sponsors, they can get more attention to their LED advertising from fans thanks to the fan photos displayed next to their logo, plus they would be displayed on 8 additional platforms in Seyu’s service, directly reaching fans.
On the other hand, the club would get back precious perimeter LED time from the sponsors, which sponsors already paid for, to resell with the help of Seyu to the fans via B2C microtransactions.